EU WAREHOUSE develops creative future orientated concepts,- not only on educational and vocational training issues, based on profound knowledge of EU-policies . It enables the exchange of information and best practice and its dissemination.
EU WAREHOUSE counsels partners to work on EU-level strategically in order to achieve high-level local / regional / national / European impact. It also counsels partners in order to achieve a better understanding of the EU stakeholder and partnership approaches.
EU WAREHOUSE undertakes various forms of vocational training and adult education mentoring and training with regards to: EU policies; EU projects and strategy management; EU financial instruments; the development of EU networks; training of management personnel, know-how management; transfer and distribution of best practice and dissemination of results.
EU WAREHOUSE provides expertise in the fields of lifelong learning (vocational training and adult education), migration/entrepreneurship, access of disadvantaged and vulnerable groups into learning and labour market (adults/young people), social entrepreneurship in the EU and innovative business models for the educational sphere and their transferability and usefulness.
EU WAREHOUSE engages in informing, counseling and training with regards to European policies (and linking them to national policies) and to European best practice, covering:
• European content and project development and management
• training of CEO's, management personnel in the field of lifelong learning, social and youth workers, project managers etc
• Development of European networks
• Know-how management for various private and public institutions
• EU-project quality assessments and evaluations
• Development of high-level European know-how as well as
• EU- and dissemination related events and products.